From decision to implementation -
Right from the day of the decision about using electronic shelf labeling (ESL) until the first day of use in the store it takes just a few weeks. Precondition is that the retailer already uses a centralized database where all products and prices are listed. ESL uses this as the basis for the database itself - in most cases the enterprise resource planning system.
THE IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS:
1. First meeting
2. Workshop to define the requirements
3. Price Quotation
– defining of integration in the enterprise resource planning system
(CSV / Excel, XML, API Integration) including programming.
– Order the labels in the desired sizes - from 2.2 to 7.4 inches or as a new store concept
with ESL.exclusive by Umdasch
– Measuring the coverage on site
– ordering the Access Points.
5. First product tests
6. Change management
– Installation of the scanner rails, price tags, Access Points & Co
– First-time linking of price and product information with the price tag in four steps
– The programmed web interface is opened
– the electronic price tag is scanned,
– the associated product is scanned / linked
– and transfers the Bouncer Price and information on ESL