The future of pricing is digital
Umdasch Shopfitting has made an intensive study of ESL togehter with partners and developed convincing solutions which deliberately avoid the previous disadvantages of such systems – for example frequent battery changes or faulty mountings. So, for example, ESL labels – known as tags – form an optically unified, more or less integrative system together with the shelving itself. The electronic price labels are located in a continuous rail along the shelf. Depending on the length of the shelf, you can click seven to twelve tags per running metre intothe rail, which was designed to match the shopfitting systems of Umdasch Shopfitting.
If you upgrade existing shelving to include ESL, all tags are run by a single battery per rail. If you are acquiring a new system they can even be fed with power via the shelving upright – completely without cables. In this case there will be no batteries to be changed.
The experts of Umdasch Digital Retail plan the integration of ESL into the shopfitting and will also carry out upon request the programming of the interface to existing software and the connection to existing databases.
– Thanks to a central control system, 100% price security is guaranteed
– Quick and easy price changes
– Easy processing of discount promotions or sales
– Easy representation of the market dynamics of online channels, as well as best price guarantees
– Retrieval of comprehensive product information through QR code or barcode
– With ESL.inclusive, the sales team has more time for clients (leading to additional purchases)
Lengths: 1,000 mm (max. 11 tags), 1,250 mm (max. 14 tags), 625 mm (max. 7 tags)
Profile: 47 x 20mm
Inclination: 10° and 30° possible
Power supply: 24 V via shelving upright Basixx, 3.3 V via battery
Tacks: Customized by Umdasch Shopfitting
Special features: Power supply via shelving upright Basixx, alternatively via battery in the facing. Model with integrated shelf lighting possible.